This site is in its early days, most pages are still empty! Pages with actual content so far:
- Papers: provides summaries, key concepts, and links to blog posts and notebooks.
- Concepts: cross-references RL "building blocks" across papers.
- Notebooks: runnable code samples to illustrate concepts.
- Blog: opinions and research ideas.
- FAQ: curated answers to common questions.
New to RL?¶
While this site is meant as a repository for research papers, here are some good starting points:
- What is reinforcement learning? A quick intro to what this is all about.
- Best RL educational resources A number of excellent articles and courses to get started on this topic.
- Foundational papers Most of the RL knowledge still only exists in papers - these provide a good starting point.
Last update: April 14, 2020